My bookish friend, and an amazing blogger, Octavia from Read. Sleep. Repeat. has created a new challenge for those of us who struggle to keep up with our never-ending ARC To-Be-Read piles.
This event lasts the entire month of August and the only requirement is to read as many ARCs (Advanced Reader Copies) as possible.
*Also good to note, you DO NOT need to be reading it prior to the release date for it to count*
So I have made a commitment to get through as many of my NetGalley and Edelweiss ARCs as possible this month.
(You can see my sign-up post for details)
I will keeping track of my progress here on this page, so tag it and come back to see how I’m doing.
My List of ARCs
- Broken by Susan J. Bigelow
- Elemental: The First by Alexandra May
- Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker
- Tamed by Douglas R. Brown
- The Holders by Julianna Scott
- Dear Cassie by Lisa Burstein
- A Corner of White by Jaclyn Moriarty
- Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt
- Naturals by Tiffany Truitt
- The Orphanage of Miracles by Amy Neftzger
- Demonic Dora by Claire Chilton
- Escaping Reality by Lisa Renee Jones – Read, review live on 8/16
- Fae by C.J. Abedi- Read, review live on 8/26
- The Deepest Night by Shana Abe - Read, review live on 8/9
- Crash by Lisa McMann – Read, review live on 8/19
- Bang by Lisa McMann – Read, review live on 9/?
- The 9 Lives of Alexander Baddenfield by John Bemelmans Marciano – Read, review live on 9/16
I will update the above with links to my reviews as I finish the books.
Good luck to all of the ARC August participants!!!